Hobbies

Sunday 31 July 2011

Studs in mi tire :(

One of the very nice items that were borrowed to me for my trip was this ... heu ... what's it called? Hmm ... let's call it a pillow :) a but-pillow: *AirHawk


At first you need to get used to it of course. Suddenly you don't sit on a soft piece of wood anymore but either on a water bed :) Anyhow, the thing made good office and I was really glad to have it :)

Because you move a bit on it (due to the multiple air chambers in it) you loose a bit the feeling of your rear wheel. At least I lost it. I always had the impression that my wheel had lost 1bar :/


This afternoon tough, I thought I might have a look at it :)
And hum yes ... let's say there was something wrong ... 2.2 instead of 2.7 and this:


After a surgical removal this was the result:



So it was reEAaly time for some rubber injection in there :P


Overdue off and I'll ride the rest of it till the end ;)


And I surely hope it will last this time cause otherwise it would be my second brand new tire that I have to replace in less than two months :(
I surely would prefer to replace them due to proper wear from edge to edge instead of silly nails and screws and such crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment